Sunday, April 29, 2012

Epimag

Epimag
For The Medical Profession Only
EPIMAG®
Effervescent Powder
Composition:
Each 5 gm sachet contains:
Magnesium citrate 2.125 g
Properties:
Magnesium ions inhibit formation of calcium oxalate crystals by combination with exogenous dietatric oxalate thus preventing formation of renal crystalluria. The citrate ions render urine alkaline so that urates may dissolve and are easily eliminated. Also, citrate ions, by chelating calcium ions, inhibit formation of calcium oxalate. Therefore, magnesium citrate may be prescribed to prevent recurrence of calcium oxalate kidney stones. Magnesium citrate is an osmotic laxative.
Pharmacokinetics:
Oral magnesium salts, including citrate, are generally very slowly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. They are excreted rapidly in the urine (absorbed fraction) and the faeces
(unabsorbed fraction).
Indications:
• Cases of oxaluria.
• Mild laxative to relieve constipation.
Dosage and Administration:
The contents of one sachet are to be dissolved in half glass of water and given 3 times daily or as directed by the physician.
Drug Interactions:
Magnesium citrate, and other magnesium salts, may interact with many other drugs both by alterations in gastric pH and emptying, and by formation of complexes that are not absorbed. Generally, magnesium salts may impair absorption of many other drugs. Administration should be separated by a number of hours. The following drug classes may interact with magnesium:
- Aminoquinolones (e.g. chloroquine).
- Fluoroquinolones (e.g. ciprofloxacin).
- Nitrofurantoin.
- Penicillamine, and tetracyclines.
Side Effects:
• Gastrointestinal irritation, abdominal cramping, nausea, diarrhea, and laxative dependence with long-term or excessive use.
• Fluid and electrolyte disturbances.
Packaging:
EPIMAG
Effervescent Powder: Boxes of 10 or 12 sachets of
5geach.
This is a Medicament
•Medicament is a product which affects your health, and its consumption contrary to instructions is dangerous for you.
•Follow strictly the doctor’s prescription, the method of use, and the instructions of the pharmacist who sold the medicament.
•The doctor
benefits and
•Do not by
prescribed.
•Do not repeat the same prescription without consulting your doctor.
•Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
18-08-2004 PMS:BLACKC 56 g/m2 D.:16OX16OMM 161 000 PAM 010
MANUFACTURED by EIPICO
EGYPTIAN INT. PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES Co. TENTH OF RAMADAN CITY A. R. E.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EIpIco:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and the pharmacist are experts in medicine, its risks.
yourself interrupt the period of treatment

Precautions:

Oral magnesium salts, including magnesium citrate, should
be
used cautiously in:

• Patients with impaired renal function.

• Patients with rectal bleeding.

• Pregnancy and lactation.

Contra-indications:

• Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms
of
appendicitis.

• Abdominal surgery.

• Intestinal obstruction or perforation.

• Rectal fissures.



4 comments:

  1. I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS A&B,CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN,JOINT PAIN. .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whats APP him ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.
    website... https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    External infection
    Als
    Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le cancer du poumon passe souvent inaperçu à ses débuts. à mesure que la maladie se développe, une toux persistante se développe et la toux chronique s'aggrave. Ils comprennent des douleurs thoraciques, un essoufflement, un enrouement, du liquide sanguinolent expulsé des voies respiratoires et des épisodes fréquents de bronchite ou de pneumonie. parfois le premier était des douleurs osseuses des maux de tête des étourdissements j'étais tellement en colère et fatigué de ma vie jusqu'à ce que je lise sur la phytothérapie dr itua sur blogspot j'ai vraiment pensé que c'était une arnaque quand je l'ai contacté pour la première fois alors j'y ai pensé pendant une courte période et acheté le médicament à base de plantes que j'ai pris pendant trois semaines et j'ai été complètement guéri. son traitement est si unique. Je n'ai jamais pensé que je pourrais être libre du cancer du poumon. mais pas seulement ce cancer du poumon que ce grand homme peut guérir. m'a dit qu'il pouvait guérir des maladies comme... le cancer colorectal, le cancer de la vessie, le cancer de la prostate, le cancer du rein, le cancer du poumon, le cancer de la peau, le glaucome, la cataracte, la dégénérescence maculaire, les maladies cardiovasculaires, les maladies pulmonaires, l'hypertrophie de la prostate, l'ostéoporose, la maladie d'Alzheimer, la démence. cancer de l'utérus, leucémie, vih/sida, cancer de l'ovaire, cancer du sang, infertilité masculine/féminine, lymphome de Burkitt non hodgkinien. tumeurs bronchiques, tumeurs cérébrales, cancer des voies biliaires, cancer des os, cancer du vagin, virus de l'herpès, sortilège d'amour, hépatite, c'est un excellent phytothérapeute. voici son email de contact ::: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/. www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete